Asphalt has many benefits that are hard to ignore. Besides being a more environment-friendly option, asphalt is easier to install, reduces noise pollution, and is a great solution for road construction, driveways and pavements. If you are looking for an asphalt paving contractor, here are some things to consider.
- The scope of work. What are you expecting from the asphalt paving contractor? Do you merely need repairs? Or you need to construct a new driveway? Working with a known and reliable name, such as One Stop Asphalt, ensures that you don’t have to worry about any kind of task that involves use of asphalt. In other words, find a company that can handle both installation and repairs.
- All asphalt paving contractors are expected to be licensed, insured, and must have an in-house team of workers. Make sure that the company has bonded, trained, and insured repairmen and workers, so that any mishap on the job doesn’t become the liability for you to handle.
- Pricing. While the estimate should never be the only reason to select a contractor, you need to get a price in advance, and it should include everything. From the cost of removal, recycling, to installation and other related tasks, everything should be included in the price promised. Ensure that there is no room for hidden charges.
- For selected installations and repair work, expect to get some warranty, even if that’s for a limited period, from the asphalt paving contractor. The contractor should have confidence in the work they do, and they must mention the warranty on paper, which is the best way of being assured.
- Finally, let’s not forget that reviews matter. You can always contact a contractor and ask for references, but check if the concerned service has good independent reviews online. Ask them about some of their best projects, and don’t shy away from visiting a site.
Your asphalt paving contractor can ensure that your new project, or repair work, is done as per industry standards. It makes sense to work with a service that’s known, reliable, and is accessible at all times. Don’t forget to check their website to know more about their services, and if you are considering asphalt for the first time, ask the company or contractor as why it is a better choice for your project. Check online and shortlist asphalt paving contractors now!